Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Randomness

My camera has been in the shop for more than  two weeks and it's amazing how helpless I feel without it.  I keep seeing things I want to document and then remembering that I can't.  Thankfully, I just got a notice that it's ready to be picked up although sadly I won't be able to do so until Thursday at the earliest.  I've got some ideas cooking but not enough time to flesh them out so today I'm dipping into my treasure trove of saved pictures for a few oddities to share.


What was left of Pierre Herme's plenitude individuel, one of Amy Thomas's picks for top 10  Paris sweets, by the time I realized I should take a picture.  I had one small bite of this confection; my older child snarfed down the rest.

 This seagull found the perfect place to perch.



I never did figure out what was going on with these basketball players (who were in front of the Centre Pompidou) except there were cameras and Nikes involved.



If you are homesick for the Bay Area, don't go here.  The menu is strictly Portuguese.




I have absolutely no idea how I took this photo but I kind of like how it turned out.

2 comments:

Paulita said...

Love the close up of the basketball players feet and shorts. My son would be thrilled to see those long shorts since they appear to be getting shorter here in the States.

Starman said...

Too bad you don't have a camera on your phone. The camera on my phone (8.1 mp) is actually better than my regular camera (5 mp).

Related Posts with Thumbnails